Friday, 3 August 2012

Festival Nails


I've been loving nail art recently and thought I'd put my new found obsession to good use by getting myself in the festival mood with festival nails! Using a pattern inspired by this summers native american trend, its actually quite simple as I've got lots of practice to do, but it looks quite effective! To help me on my nail art journey I think I need to invest in some tools as trying to paint thin lines with a thick nail brush wasn't the easiest of options :) 




Nail polish used: 

Models own - Blooming Pink - Base
Models own - Black Magic - Tips
Models own - Utopia - White strip
Essie - Going Incognito - Green strip 

Are you going to any festivals? If so how are you going to paint your nails? :)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous,I love how you got the stripes so straight :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...