Friday, 17 August 2012

Batiste On Tour - Get Your Free 50ml Can Of Dry Shampoo



Batiste Dry Shampoo are on tour handing out free mini 50ml cans of Batiste, as well as giving top tips for application f and hosting competitions with great prizes like a Batiste Vespa!


Tour dates in date order:

  • Outside of St David's Centre, Cardiff on Friday 17th Aug - Sat 18th Aug
  • Liverpool One Shopping Centre on Fri 24th Aug - Sat 25th Aug
  • Briggate, Leeds on Thurs 30th Aug - Sat 1st Sept
  • Northumberland street, Newcastle on Fri 7th Sept - Sat 8th Sept
  • Arndale Centre, Manchester on Thurs 13th - Sat 15th Sept
  • Bullring, Birmingham on Thurs 20th - Sat 22nd Sept
  • Westfield London Shepherds Bush on Thurs 27th Sept - Sat 29th Sept 

Will you be popping by to pick up some tips and claim your free Batiste can?


2 comments:

  1. How cute are these?

    I love dry shampoo!

    Janelle@ www.glamorousmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but after looking at some of the posts I realized it's new to me.

    Anyhow, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking
    back often!
    Also see my webpage - web site

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...