Thursday, 12 July 2012

Revenge - My New Addiction


No I've not turned into an evil b*tch on a revenge spree, i've simply become obsessed with a new TV series called Revenge. When I first came across the TV programme I was instantly drawn in by its dark and intriguing name, I already had thoughts about back stabbing and manipulative actions and after just 5 minutes I was hooked. Since then I have watched the entire season and am itching for September to roll around so that I can get my Revenge fix back...yes sad I know but you'll understand once you've watched your first episode believe me!


So now the challenge of telling you why I love Revenge without giving too much away and spoiling it for you, don't worry I wont :) 

First of all the main character Emily Thorne - the blonde bombshell in the picture above and below played by Emily Van Camp, is a spicy mix of cunning vengefulness hidden behind an innocent facade. She's back in the Hampton's to right some of the wrongsShe may look innocent with those blonde curls and pretty smile, but her cruel stare and her acts are not so innocent!

However, it is revealed that Emily has been to the Hamptons before as a little girl. In reality, Emily is Amanda Clarke, whose father was framed for a crime he didn't commit and sent to prison for life. She was permanently separated from him and never saw him again. Now, she's returned to the Hamptons, intent on getting revenge against those who wronged her and her father. As she sets her plan in motion, Emily tries to navigate the upper society to destroy those who betrayed her father. But the further she goes, the more her emotions get involved and the more she questions her motives and the moves she makes.

I hope you enjoy Revenge as much as I have. You can watch it here on Channel 4. 

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about it, but I'm currently hooked on Game of Thrones, so as soon as I finish it, Revenge is on top of my list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finally found someone who has the same addiction as me!! I've even got my boyfriend hooked!! I can't wait to see the last episode to see the final outcome!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tv so much I discovered it by accident about 3 months ago and watched all of it in a week. If you like Revenge check out Harpers Island if you haven't already seen it, it's pretty similiar :)
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...