Thursday, 5 July 2012

Blu Elettrico




I have been loving adding pops of colour into my makeup recently. Today I started off with a neutral bronze eye shadow base: using Urban Decay Midnight Rodeo, then applying a light aqua blue to the outer corner of the eye: Urban Decay Deep End, little by little and lots of blending, to deepen the outer corner slightly I used Urban Decays Evidence, again blending it into the previous colours. In the inner corner for a brightening highlight I used Urban Decay Midnight Is eye shadow. 


Under the eye I softly blended the darkest blue shade Urban Decay Evidence. For the eye liner I applied it thicker towards the outer half of my eye and added a subtle wing, using Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer in the colour Aqua. To complete the look I applied quite a few coats of Rimmel's Day to Night Mascara, just using the lengthening wand. 

XOXO


1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...