Monday, 2 July 2012

Animal Instincts - Dip Hem Dress


I recently brought this gorgeous dim hem dress (currently on sale here at Dorothy Perkins for £22!) and have been loving how relaxed and effortless it looks on. Its ideal for the summer, perfect for summery days and it can be easily transformed into a more night time appropriate look with a cute belt and tip top wedges. I personally find the dim hem dress trend very flattering and a great way to show off your sexy summer legs (not that I have them!) without bearing it all and feeling too exposed. 


I adore how this trend can be so feminine with the use floaty fabrics …its a beautiful look. Animal prints are usually something I don't get drawn too but I instantly fell in love with this dress, the subtle fade out of the print as it fans out at the bottom of the dress helps to break up the pattern, making it more wearable. 


The length of the dress is perfect for a petite girl like myself, the back isn't too long and the proportions are just right; I don't lose any of my much needed height! 

Do you like the dip hem trend? Have you found a bargain recently? I'd love to hear from you. 

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the dipped hem style skirts/dresses and this print looks so pretty! What a bargain xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, unfortunately it was a bit tight across the boob area on me lol, I'm sure it look gorgeous on you though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...