Monday, 4 June 2012

My Lip Must Have! CoverFX Mint Glaze


Lipstick is something I find pretty difficult to wear; I have quite pigmented and dry lips, so I used to shy away from wearing it. However, recently after discovering this lip beauty, wearing lipstick has become so much more enjoyable and easy!

The CoverFX mint glaze is a moisturizing lip treat-mint, a protector and a primer all rolled into one.  When applied on to lips its clear and just a tad tingly and tacky (perfect for prepping your lips for lipstick!). The doe foot applicator makes applying it easy, I simply pop it on whilst I’m doing my foundation and by the time I’ve finished my makeup my lips feel really moisturised and conditioned. The lip fill technology – a blend of peptides and hyaluronic acid helps improve collagen synthesis and hydration. I can easily wear it as a lipgloss just on its own as it leaves a beautiful sheen, however if I apply lipstick over it my lipstick lasts so much longer. What is probably one of the best benefits this product has is that it has an SPF of 15, ideal for sun protection in the summer!

I honestly don’t know what I did before using this, it’s an essential in my makeup bag!

Have you ever tried this? Or any other CoverFX products? This was my first and boy was I impressed!!

 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing, Holly! Never heard of this product until now, and I have quite dry and pigmented lips as well. Will have to hunt it down and get one :) Lovely review. Thanks!

    Ysis xx

    lebeautygirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...