Friday, 8 June 2012

Mini Purchase - Essie Polishes


Yesterday I managed to pick 3 Essie nail polishes from TKMaxx for just £10! Bargain!
The 3 shades I got were Fiji a chalky baby pink, Fifth Avenue a orangey red and Big Spender a blue toned purpley pink ( In the order of the image above) 

From the swatches I can already tell that Big Spender is my favourite out of the 3. As for the formula of the polish I was quite surprised by Fiji, it was extremely difficult to work with and quite streaky, i'll save it for a day when i'm feeling very patient! 


Have you ever brought any beauty items from TKMaxx? What's your favourite Essie polish? Or nail polish brand? 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. TK maxx has loads of nail polish at the moment! I wish I got some essie the other week, such a bargain.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set u found..the essie trios I bought weren't as nice ..lots of brown colours but happy to have got them all for a tenner !

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...