Saturday, 2 June 2012

Jubilee Nails - Limited Edition QUEENIE ROCKS from Elegant Touch



This weekend is all about the Queen's Diamond Jubilee! Marking 60 years of the Queen's reign since she came to the throne. 
(The Queen came to the throne on 6th February 1952 but her Coronation took place on 2nd June 1953.)

 

To get into the celebratory mode I shall be sporting these babies! The limited edition 'Queenie Rocks' Union jack nails from Elegant Touch. I've decided to tone it down just a little by painting the majority of my nails a Royal blue (Orly Luna Eclipse), and having a Union Jack accent nail! 


Available at boots here for £6.49

How will you be celebrating the occasion? I hope you have a lovely 4 day weekend! :)

X O X O


2 comments:

  1. I bet every UK beauty blogger has Jubilee themed nails this weekend =) They are fab.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I think you're probably right! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...