Tuesday, 29 May 2012

May GlossyBox and their 1st year Anniversary!


First of all i'd like to wish GlossyBox a happy anniversary! Gosh hasn't the year passed by quick...I remember all of the excitement when the first box was released like it was yesterday. Congratulations GlossyBox and thank you for continuing to provide us with an amazing set of samples each month :) 

And now lets get into what I received in this months anniversary box....

This months goodies were wrapped the most adorable tissue paper : makeup and cupcakes two of my favourite things! 


The surprises inside....

* A GlossyBox balloon!! 
*And a GlossyBox mirror - a handbag essential! 
*Noble Isle - Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel
*Lolita Lempicka - E'au en Blanc and Si Lolita perfume samples
*Weleda - Face Cream/Body Milk
*Uniqone - All In One Hair Treatment
*Let's Go Lashes - Strip Tease

 Let's Go Lashes - Strip Tease


A girl can never have too many false lashes! These ones have a translucent band which will help them blend into the lash line seamlessly :) The style is very wearable; perfect for a night out. Let's Go have up to 40 different styles of lashes and 100% human hair. 

Noble Isle - Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel


Gosh how I miss a relaxing bath! I only have a shower in my flat, so I may save this for when I pop home to see the parents and enjoy an indulgent soak! However, it can be used in the shower also. The scent is wonderfully summery: fruity elderflower and gooseberry. Ooh and its a new British brand too :) 


Weleda - Face Cream/Body Milk and Uniqone - All In One Hair Treatment



Weleda products contain only natural ingredients, hoping to restore health and maintain well being. I'm not sure i'm going to use the cream on my face as its quite scented but it feels lusciously creamy, perfect for body moisturising.
 Uniqlone's leave in hair mask offers a whole list of hair benefits, heat and UV protection as well as split end prevention to name a few! I'm looking forward to trying this out! 

Lolita Perfumes 


I have been interested in Lolita perfumes since I came across an advert either on TV or in a magazine ( I cant remember exactly) the style of the bottle instantly took my eye. These both smell amazing: Limited edition L'eau en Blanc - white violets with a hint of raspberry and musk (my favourite of the two!), and Si Lolita - a spicy freshness of sweet pea. 



What did you think of the anniversary box? Did you receive anything different? :) 
x o x o 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...