Thursday, 3 May 2012

GlossyBox: Getting 'Down to Earth' April 2012



 April GlossyBox have gone GREEN this month with a natural box to support Earth Month. The all natural box including its 100% biodegradable box (which is super gorgeous!), contains products and brands that supports natural packaging and natural ingredients.





Figs & Rouge Lip Balm
100% Pure, 100% Natural & 100% Organic multipurpose balm. Excellent for soothing & naturally hydrating dry lips and skin!
I’ve heard so many lovely things about this organic multipurpose balm! And it smells unbelievable!


Bert’s Bees

Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body lotion

Nourishment that lasts up to a full 24 hours. 99% organic
The only product I’ve tried from Bert’s Bee’s is their orange cleanser which smelt so good I almost wanted to eat it. I’m looking forward to using this body lotion, it quite a big sample too so it should last quite a while.


   


Monu Professional Skincare
Moisture Rich Collagen Cream
A rich, luxurious cream to relieve dryness and smooth fine lines.
With the windy weather we’ve been having this product seems perfect to combat dryness. As for the anti ageing properties...there’s no harm in starting now!




Caudalie 
Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum
This newly-launched ultra-concentrated serum is extremely natural and plant-based, ensuring your skin never lacks moisture.
It's lovely to see a newly launched product featured in this weeks box! And Caudalie too! With the hype around this brand at the moment I have high hopes for this product.



Inika Cosmetics 
Certified Organic Eyeliner
A rich and creamy consistency unparalleled in the world of natural liners.
I’m so glad I received a black eyeliner in my box, I’m almost out of my Avon supershock and now there’s no need to buy another. I’ve tried it on the back of my hand and the pigmentation seems great.


Overall I love this box, the contents, the theme and the packaging. It seems like GlossyBox are on a roll! 
:)

Do you prefer organic products? Did you enjoy the items in your GlossyBox this week?

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...