Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Lashing Out: Shimmer Twins - Treasure Lashes

For the ULTIMATE in 'look at me' lashes, Shimmer Twins deserve to take the crown! These false lashes are art, there's no doubt about that, I just cant keep my eyes off them. I first saw these being shown off by some of the gorgeous Little Mix girls on last years Xfactor and now they're available to buy in Asos and Urban Outfitters!! Yay. 

These are some of the new designs available. 










Stocked at: Asos and Urban Outfitters

What do you think of these killer lashes? Got a special occasion coming up? Are you tempted?


X O X O




1 comment:

  1. they look great but i wouldnt wear them myself :)
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...