Saturday, 17 March 2012

The Ultimate GlossyBox - The Harrods Edition

For the month of March Harrods have joined forces with GlossyBox, a first in GlossyBox history! To creates a limited edition GlossyBox full of high end,luxurious and high quality goodies!


Let me start off by saying how excited I was to set my eyes on the gorgeous packaging, a limited edition design inspired by the luxury department store Harrods. When you think of Harrods you automatically think luxuriously expensive brands and I certainly wasnt disappointed when I lifted the lid on this months GlossyBox....


The limited edition box I received contained:


★ Narciso Rodriguez -  For Her Eau de Parfum
★ Molton Brown - Heavenly Ginger-Lily Moisture Bath and Shower
★ YSL - Forever Youth Liberator Serum
★ Burberry Beauty - Miniature Lip Cover - Rosewood N°4
★ Clarins - Extra Firming Body Cream



The Perfume smells gorgeous,its very light but lasts quite a while on the skin. Narciso Rodriguez's first perfume is a huge hit for me! The effort put into the packaging for this cute little sample is amazing too.

The Molton Brown shower and bath gel is also heavenly scented, im not a huge fan of ginger but the ratio was just right for me. The gel didnt dry out my skin which was a huge plus as I find most shower gels tend to have that effect on my skin.

The YSL serum I have yet to use, simply apply a drop day and evening to your skin before moisturising.

The Burberry lipstick was my favourite item in the GlossyBox this month, its just as it states  'a minature' version of the lipstick, the packaging and every detail down to the Burberry embossed print on the lipstick is there! The shade Rosewood is quite dark but im enjoying venturing out of my comfort zone.

The Clarins body lotion wasnt the main attraction in the box for me this month but a good size sample too last a long time :)

Did you receive the March Limited Edition Harrods GlossyBox? Did yours contain a variation on the products in mine? What did you think?





2 comments:

  1. My box was quite disappointing compared to everyone else's. If i didn't know what everyone else got I would of liked but it just was the worst of an amazing set of boxes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shen - Oh no sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll have an amazing box next week :) Sometimes thats the only downside of these posts. Hopefully the mini reviews of each product might be helpful in giving you and idea if its something you might think of purchasing in the future :) Thanks for your comment. Holly x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...