Thursday, 22 March 2012

New REN Bio Retinoid Anti-Ageing Concentrate and Free REN facial


I am a HUGE skincare junkie, there's nothing more satisfying to me at the end of the day then taking the time to cleanse, tone and moisturise....ah bliss! 

One of my favourite skincare brands and a recent discovery is REN. I was first introduced to REN during a facial last year and every since I have managed to acquire quite a little collection of their products. I've also planned a few reviews to come on a few of my favourites, so keep your eyes pealed :) 
If your new to REN or like me are a huge fan then you might be pleased to hear that to celebrate the launch of REN's new Bio Retinoid Anti-Ageing Concentrate, Selfridges are offering a complementary mini facial, personal skincare consultation and a glass of champagne when you visit the REN Skincare Bar at Selfridges until the 31st of March.  



Go on, you know you want to! 

If you planning on going or have already done so, please let me know your thoughts on REN and maybe even your new favourite product?

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. I really love Ren one of my favourite skincare range
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog this evening and love love love it! I've stayed up way too late reading through old posts haha.New follower on bloglovin' xx

    http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeautyFiend - Me too! I have a whole lotta love for Ren :) Thanks for your comment x

    Annie - Aw thank you, I'm glad you like my blog :) I just popped along to yours too loving your blog design! The little owls are so cute! New follower too :) Thanks for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...