Saturday, 31 March 2012

My New Jewellery Obsession : Crosses

Jewellery trends aren't something I usually take note of, to me the jewellery pieces I buy tend to be more along the lines of 'classic' styles. However, recently crosses have been a huge hit on the runways for this spring 2012 and my lust for them has grown ever since. 

I've made quite a few spur of the moment inexpensive purchases this month, and my favourites have to be: 

This silver cross bar bracelet from Asos



I loved it so much I brought it in gold




These tarnished silver cross earrings from Forever21


And another gold cross bracelet from Urban Outfitters 



What do you think of this trend? Or do you prefer another spring jewellery trend instead? I'd love to hear from you :) please leave any comments below

X O X O



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...