Friday, 20 January 2012

Nails Of The Day : Nubar Petunia Sparkles


I can't get enough of Nubar's Petunia Sparkles at the moment, its been my go to nail colour for weeks. I love how eye catching it is, yet not too in your face at the same time...if that makes any sense to anyone! 

The shade is gorgeous, the shear fuchsia base gives the glitter a great foundation that allows it to last for a long time without chipping as well as creating a punch full of dense glitter. The formula is amazing and I think because of this and the fact that their shade range is amazing that it has now been crowned my favourite nail polish brand. It barely needs two coats for the packed glitter finish. The end result is also not too shiny but almost a little matte which I quite like, it doesn't over do the sparkles so that its all too much. 

I think that this shade was from the 2010 summer collection but with its slight deep fuchsia shade I'm allowing myself to wear this all year round :) 



7 comments:

  1. this is a great colour, only problem i have with glitter polishes is that they can be a bugger to get off!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks utterly gorgeous.
    is it a pain in ze bottom to remove though?
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jade and Liloo :) thanks for your comments, yes it is as you put it ' a pain in ze bottom to remove' but im currently testing out Sally Hansen's Kwik Off to remove it, so will let you know if that makes life with glitter polish easier! Fingers crossed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is just stunning! xxx
    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour! I don't have a single Nubar polish, but I'm desperate to find them. Where did you buy yours? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. TheOtherSideofCool - I know I could stare at them for days lol Thanks for your comment :) x

    Kelly Marie - Its gorgeous! Thanks for your comment :) x

    Le Beauty Group - Thanks I know I LOVE it, you have to try them...I got this for christmas but you can get Nubar from beauty bay :) Thanks for your comment :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...