Thursday, 15 December 2011

A Glossy Christmas!


9 Days to go! Woop Woop and I cant wait! Hope you all are feeling the christmas spirit...All gifts sorted and houses all festive :) Yesterday I felt even more excited for christmas when the December 1st EVER limited Edition Glossy box arrived at my door! Seems the Glossy Box team are feeling the christmas cheer too as this months box is a gorgeous christmas RED! And full to the brim with christmas goodies


Im loving the christmas themed box, with the cute black bow and gold Glossy Box logo. I can't stop singing 'jingle bells' to myself whilst I'm sat here with my cup of tea blogging away...bliss! 

Now lets get down to business...
The christmas content, boy oh boy is this box a good-en! 
Once my eyes saw what was waiting inside I could contain my excitement! This is by far my favourite box so far, each box just seems to out do the last, pretty impressive :) 


5 products you need to Sparkle, Shimmer and Shine !
So a quick run down of what's inside 

❄ Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle mini nail varnish and a Stripped to go sachet (Full size £16)
❄ Nouveau Lashes Noir Mascara (Full size £14.99)
❄ Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss in Tokyo (Full size £10)
❄ FAB Face Cleanser (Full size £13.00)
❄ Rituals Foaming Shower Gel (Full size £6.50)

Rituals Foaming Shower Gel 


This full size product looks ultra luxurious! A whopping 200ml! It smells like a dream; Indian Rose and Sweet Almond a pampering treat to get you smelling gorgeous in time for christmas :) I'm super excited to try this out!

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Nail Varnish and Stripped To Go Sachet


What doesnt shout christmas more than red glittery nails, I have wanted to try a Deborah Lippmann nail varnish for yonks but the price tag has always been a bit difficult to justify, maybe this might start a little sneaky purchase if it lives up to my expectations :) The shade is amazing! Black undertone jam packed with slight purply red glitter, ahh I cant wait any longer...must put this on NOW! As for the nail varnish remover sachet this will be great to use on the go, perfect for your handbag. 


FAB Face Cleanser


Ideal for all face types this product is another item ive been dying to try out. A great sized sample that should last me quite a while! Its guilt free, containing no parabens, harsh chemicals or colourants! I adore the packaging it reminds me a little of Soap and Glory but a bit more 'grown up'. I'll let you know what I think once ive tried this out :) 

Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lipgloss 'Tokyo' 


This cute sized little lipgloss is another perfect handbag goodie, I think this will be great for nights out where handbag sizes make life hard :) The shade is so me! I love it, its a gorgeous gold shimmery pink, very wearable but great for adding that extra bit of sparkle! Maybe i'll wear this on christmas day?! Have you planned your christmas day outfits yet? Getting dressed up for christmas is one of my all time favourite things :) 

Nouveau Lashes Noir Mascara


Mascara is one of my many vices so I cant tell you how excited I get when I have a new mascara to try :) This baby promises quick drying, dramatic volume, flake free lashes that last all day! And the tube is huge! my kind of product :) Ive heard of Nouveau before but have never had the pleasure of trying anything so im very intrigued to see how I like this :) 

What do you think of the Glossy Boxes FIRST EVER Limited Edition Red box? Were you as excited as me? Did you get anything different? :) I'd love to hear from you

Christmas Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...