Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Elegant Touch Envy Nail Wraps


I am obsessed with painting my nails at the moment; my nail polish collection has increased quite a bit recently! And I've been dying to try nail wraps, as they seem perfect for achieving effortless quirky and intricate nail designs. 

Bengal 
The first on my list to try were Elegant Touches Envy Wraps, the Bengal tiger design. The design is a gorgeous metallic gold base with a black tiger pattern. I was actually quite surprised when I opened the packet to find more of a sticker type wrap as oppose to the foil wraps I had in mind.


The instructions required a clear dry base coat before applying the design, I just used my Sally Hansen clear nail polish. Once dry I try to select the best fit sized 'sticker' for each nail, some fitted perfectly whereas other were a bit more tricky and required some careful scissor action. Once applied to fit, the overhang of the sticker to customise the length to how long or short your nails are could be easily trimmed using the nail file that came i the pack. The whole application processes was very quick! The only issue I found I has was that sometimes the sticker beveled in some areas but this is quite understandable as every nail shape is unique. 


I was a little concerned that being more of a sticker type wrap that they would easily peel of and wouldn't last long, but to my surprise I've already had them on for about a week and the only wear and tear is at the tips of the nails very slightly. The instructions also required a clear top coat too which also helps to increase the life of the design. 


Overall i am really happy and impressed with the first nail wraps I tried. I've had many complements on them and this design is perfect, its not too OTT or too obvious, I love it! What's more I even have enough stickers left for another whole application! 

You can find Elegant Touch Envy Wraps in Boots or Superdrug for about £5 



1 comment:

  1. I'm yet to try nail wraps because I was worried about them just simply falling off. Seems they lasted well on your nails :) May have to try, i'm nail polish obsessed.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...