Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Honey I got the Mustard - Transitional Winter Nails


One popular trend that is carrying into the winter season is definitely the statement colour, mustard.  Celebrities as well as fashion designers have been using this colour, seen constantly on the catwalks of London, Milan and 
New York Fashion weeks. 


This colour can be easily worked into your winter wardrobe. Not just to be used as a main statement piece, but  also through various accessories, adding a pop of colour to any basic outfit.  Mustard yellow shoes, scarves, purses, and jewellery pieces are everywhere.


I personally love the colour but with my skin tone I find it a little hard to pull off. But to keep mustard in my life I've taken to painting it on my nails..the shade mustard that is! There's nothing HOT in smelling like a hotdog!  To add a summer essence to my winter wardrobe and by using some of my summer polishes I've managed to save some much needed pennies.



2 polishes that havent seen the light of day since the summer:
- Barry M's Yellow
- And Essense Gold Rush 
With a Fall magazine freebie
- Nails inc Basil Street



What do you think of the colour mustard as a Fall/Winter trend? How have you been rocking it? 
Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...