Friday, 14 October 2011

Wish List - October



I don't know about you but when ever I read a magazine, see an advert on TV or when I'm making my way through my many beauty youtube subscriptions, I like to have a my little pink book beside me to jot down any products or items I'd like to buy, possibly in the future. This Month has been no exception and I thought I'd share with you some of the latest additions to my list :) 

Origins A Perfect World Cleanser 


My skin often gets dehydrated and a friend recommended me this cleanser to me to try. Its a foaming face wash formilated with white tea, which i'm told is fantastic for hydrating the skin. I've never tried any of the Origins product line before, I think i've always been a little put off with the price tag. Maybe when I'm finished with the Liz Earle cleanser which I'm currently using I might give this one a go :) 

Elemis Dreamy Sleep
NIGHT-TIME MOISTURISER 
Overnight replenishing cream


I'm really intrigued by the new range which Elemis has recently just launched, 'Fresh Skin'. I think its great that skin care companies have finally started to realise that there is in fact a gap in the market between the needs of teenage skin and more mature anti ageing aimed products. 

OPI - The Muppets Collection Minis 


OPI captures the free-spirited fun, wild imagination and fabulous colour of The Muppets. The Muppets collection includes a range of 12 vibrant hues that sparkle and shine. All of these mini polishes in the shades Wocka Wocka, Designer..de better, Warm and Fozzie and Excuse Moi! Look amazing. A definite on my christmas list this year :) 

My Favourite of the 4 Being...

Excuse Me!


I love Miss Piggy :) and this pink polish packed with sparkles is absolutely gorgeous!


L’OrĂ©al Color Infallible Eye Shadow - Endless Chocolate

Endless Chocolate seems a perfect choice seeing as this week is National Chocolate week...a great excuse for me to have a pig out this week :). Bursts of brown and red give the eyes an irresistibly luscious, desire-sparking look. Theses eye shadows are a cross between a velvety cream feel and a powder finish formula. Apparently lasting up to 24h!


Fossil Acrylic Watch 

  • I took a look at my watch the other day and realise it was maybe time to find a replacement. I came across this quite unusual looking watch whilst browsing on Asos.com and feel in love with it.




I adore the pearlised acrylic strap, and the sophisticated feel it has. I'm also obsessed with anything rose gold at the moment. Maybe this could add at bit more of an accessory feel to an outfit . J'adore! 



Do you have any products that you've wanted to purchase recently? Anything that you wish you could own? I'd love to know what's on your lists too :) 


7 comments:

  1. Love the watch!! Is it pricey? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lebeautygroup - Its gorgeous isn't it! :) I think it was about £105 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed - That watch is gorgeous! I'm interested in trying those shadows too, I've heard good things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Excuse Me polish is definitely the best, I've never seen anything like it! I totally do this too, write down stuff I want from ads, blogs and youtube... I write it on my fone and on payday can be found wanderign around town glued to my fone, ticking items off! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a brilliant post, Holly! My skin also likes Origins product line (as it is terrrrrrrribbbbbllyyyy dehidrated), but now I`m trying the new line - Organic Surge: http://blog.broodon.com/competitions

    That is even MOOOREEEE effective that any line I`ve ever tried!

    ReplyDelete
  6. youlittlebeauty- me too! I've heard the formula and pigmentation is amazing :) x

    TheOtherSideofCool - :) lol its so much fun..I find its like my little treat list at the end of the month :) x

    Broodon - Thank you :) glad you liked it :) Oh wow thanks for the recommendation i'll have to try both of these now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those Muppets polishes so bad, too!! ^^
    Love from Italy,
    Irene.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...