Monday, 17 October 2011

I'll Be Back Soon...Moving Stresses


Okay moving, urgh its definitely not one of my favourite things to think about at the moment. I have just started my second year of University,and as much as I was excited about going back, I was also quite stressed out about it. Everyone gets nervous and worried about starting another year of learning, its expected. The cause of my apprehension however was all due to the stresses of moving...or lack of it in my case.  

Being in first year student accommodation was kind of effortless, my self catered accommodation was sorted months before I began, easy. But as a second year student moving into private accommodation,lets just say i've ran in to some issues...many to be exact.  The moving part seems to be giving me a few obstacles to juggle with; I don't know how many different move in dates i've been told now, 3, 5, maybe more? And my stress levels seem to be multiplying exponentially. 

As my University term has already started I am currently living out of my suitcase in a hotel, as lovely as it is and sounds i'd rather be sorting out where to put my bed and figuring out colours I want to paint the walls :) plus i'm not even going to think of what dent its putting on my student loan. 

I'm one for routines and having a nice base to feel comfortable and settled in. This week I have limited access to the internet ....sob. So much to my protesting and searching for alternatives I am going to have to resume blogging until next week. I can feel the withdrawal symptoms coming on already! So I apologise in advance for the lack of posts this week. 


Fingers crossed it will all work out and i'll be moving in before I know it. In the mean time if you know of any great interior blogs please send them my way! 
Hope you all have a great week :) 
x Thanks x





1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with the move, Hols! Hope it all goes well for you. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...