Monday, 19 September 2011

NOTD -Revlons' Smoky Canvas



Mentioned in my August Favourites this nail polish by Revlon is Smoky Canvas. It has fast become one of my favourite autumn nail polishes. 

Not a shade a usually am drawn too I picked this up spontaneously whilst browsing around in Superdrug. This soft grey nail polish shade is part of their new autumn collection, I adore the slight brown grey tone of this polish, I find it goes with everything, giving a polished feel to any outfit. 


The formula is very opaque and you only need 1 to 2 coats. I really like the applicator brush and the polish is extremely long lasting, it doesn't chip easily. 



Now i'm on the look out for a nice beige toned/nude nail polish if anyone has any suggestions :) , Id love to hear them :) ? Thanks 




2 comments:

  1. i saw this in the shop and lasted 2 seconds before it fell into my basket. not played with it yet but seeing it on your nails reassures me even more i've made the right choice! xx
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh let me know what you think once you've tried it! Hopefully you'll like it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...