Monday, 5 September 2011

'The Lipstick Collection' by Kate Moss for Rimmel London


Kate Moss known for being the face of Rimmel is now turning her hand to creating products herself! She has teamed up with the famous beauty brand to design her first very own range of lipsticks ‘The Lipstick Collection by Kate’


The collection includes 7 different shades from sexy plums to ruby royal reds. The lipstick formula has been enriched with a black diamond pigment complex to reflect with mirror-like shine, giving a super glossy finish. Each of the lipsticks in Kate’s collection is encased in super sleek matte black packaging, along with Kate’s signature embossed on the side.  


These are definitely something to look out for and at £5.49 each they’re a steal! The collection is due to launch in Boots on September 7th and then nationwide from 28th September. Will you be getting any? :)





6 comments:

  1. They look like such winter colours! I can't wait, and I cant believe how cheap they are considering they have her name!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the look of these colours!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I didn't know about this but will definitely keep my eye out! What a fab price, as Hannah said! Thanks for the tip off! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah - I know its great that they haven't added a few pounds just for having her name on them :) at the end of the day its still the same lipstick lol :) I'm looking forward to wearing more berry colours :) x

    The Makeup Fairy - Me too :) glad you're just as excited! x

    Strawberry Blonde - Yes fingers crossed the formula will be lovely too! :) x

    Alice - You're welcome :) I cant wait to buy one...now I just have to try and pick just one shade, I like them all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the purple one, looks so amazing! :O

    www.mrajbx3.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...