Monday, 12 September 2011

Favourite Magazine Covers October 2011

There's nothing I love more than curling up within a mountain of cushions and turing the first pages of a new magazine...ah bliss. This month i've been seduced by these gorgeous cover ladies into spending a small fortune, purchasing these magazines. When did magazines get so expensive? Thank goodness my addiction is only for monthly magazines! Here are a few of my favourite magazine covers for this month


Angelina Jolie for Vanity Fair


I think Angelina Jolie looks absolutely stunning on the front of this magazine! Her infamous cheek bones and bee stung lips look even more gorgeous, how can that even be possible! I love the makeup she's wearing in these shots, I might have to try and do a inspired look from these..'try' being the operative word :) 

Fearne Cotton for Cosmopolitan 


Cosmo is my all time favourite magazine to flick though and read, i've had my subscription for years and it never fails to disappoint me. I think Fearne looks breathtaking in this months issue, a slight sexier style for her but still keeping her edgy flare. Stunning. I wish I had her legs!


Sarah Jessica Parker for Red Magazine 


A fashion icon and all round idol SJP barely has to try to look amazing. As soon as I saw her on the cover of this magazine it when straight into my basket, sold. I can't wait to see her new movie 'I don't know how she does it'. I've read the book and i'm hoping so much that it translates well onto the screen, a definite must have read! 

Adele for Vogue


When I saw this months Vogue with Adele's classically beautiful face I jumped for joy! I think its incredible what she's achieved and she's not even done yet! I love the 60's inspired makeup, she looks incredible. I'm so happy for her :) every time I look at this I can't stop myself smiling :) 


Did you buy any magazines this month? Do you have a favourite? or a new discovery? I'd love to hear what you like to read, maybe I could add a few more to my monthly list! :) 


4 comments:

  1. Every month I buy Glamour and Cosmopolitan and I have never been dissapointed. I love just getting lost into the world of fashion and beauty by just turning the pages! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Company's latest cover feat. Tulisa from N-Dubz the editorial shots are gorgeous!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah - Me too :) Nothing beats it! x

    Katrina - Ooh I havent seen the cover of Company yet! Thanks i'll have to take a look :) x

    Gaelle - yes *sigh* :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...