Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Boudoir Prive - The September Box


Another month, another 'beauty'fully filled Boudoir Prive Box. If you're not completely sure what Boudoir Prive is then simply click here to read a previous post all about them :) This box was a 'little' late but t'was worth waiting for! 

Compared to last months' box ( click here to read ) the September contents its definitely more 'me' :) 

So here's what was inside...


Hair Care - Macadamia Hair Repair 'Healing Oil Treatment'  


I've recently really got into hair treatments so I was super happy to see this little gem! It smells scrumptious! Suitable for all hair types all you have to do is apply it to the ends of wet or dry hair. I tried this last night after washing my hair, its surprisingly quite thick however it didn't weigh down my hair, just adding a lovely silky smooth finish :) 

£5.75 for 10ml/ £29.95 for 125ml

Lifestyle - Zoya Nail Polish in the Shade Marina 


Another product that I was beyond excited to see! I've seen these polishes before in a little posh boutique near me that sells organic and natural beauty bits. Zoya natural nail polishes are 100% free of toxic Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP and Winner of the 'Longest Wearing Nail Polish' (Woman’s Health Magazine). I had been looking at these polishes for a while now toying with the idea of spending £9.98 on a nail polish, they have some stunning shades, this being one of them! Marina is part of the new 'Smoke and Mirrors' Autumn/Winter collection. I'm really happy with this shade, its a gorgeous grey toned blue with slight shimmer. Will be painting this on tonight! 

Body Care - Tropic Skincare 'Body Smooth'


If you watched the Apprentice then you'll have heard of finalist Susan Mai body and skincare line! The Body Smooth is 100% natural and enriched with moisturising Sea Minerals, Jojoba and Macadamia Oil. It smells very similar to my Sranrom’s Urban Wellness Calm Down hand cream which also smells incredible! Its lovely a citrusy, very tropical! Its quite a nice sized sample too :) 

£19.95 for 200ml

Fragrance - Agent Provocateur 'L'Agent' 


This is the new fragrance from Agent Provocateur and cost a whopping £70 for 100m;/£50 for 50ml, so you've gotta love it to buy it...for me? Nah not really, its nice but a little too strong for me. Its described as an oriental floral scent but they're right in saying 'you'll be the centre of attention'! 

Skincare - Colbert MD Nourish Eye Cream 


Another nice little surprise! The current 'it' skincare company made famous by users such as Kate Middleton and Sienna Miller this HAS to be good! It claims to rehydrate the skin around the eyes as well as helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles. Seeing as you only need a pea sized amount of eye cream hopefully this will go quite far :) *fingers crossed* Its an impressive 5ml sample! Especially when 15ml cost £90! Well done Boudoir Prive! 

Makeup - Cargo Cosmetics Boogie Nights Eye Pencil in Blue 


I quite like wearing coloured eyeliner on my lower lash line so this really appeals to me! Its a lovely deep royal blue shade with a bit of shimmer, not to keen on the shimmer but for nights out this will be perfect! The formula is very pigmented as well as being lovely and soft, it glides smoothly onto the skin. I'm quite excited to test this out, hopefully it'll be long lasting :)
£13 for a set of five ( very affordable! I might just have to see what the other colours are!) 

Oh wait there's more! Within this months box was two extras! :)
A Zoya Smoke and Mirrors colour wheel which is quite handy to see what the other shades are in the collection, 



And two Blot and Bronze blotting papers that add a touch of golden glow to your complexion. I'm intrigued to use these and to see how they work, hopefully I wont end up with a brown T zone :) 


Overall I was really pleased with this months box, there's been some great samples! My favourite being the Zoya nail polish. It also seems that Boudoir Prive have really been taking on the comments of their subscribers and hopefully as each month passes they'll get better and better :) 

Did you receive this months Boudoir Prive Box? What did you think? Did you have a favourite sample? :) 


3 comments:

  1. Nice selection of products. Liking the look of the hair treatment. I've just subscribed to glossy box and was pleased with the first one I got

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! Thank you so much for your candid review. We are so pleased that you love this months Beauty Box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've signed up for October's box and looking foward to it arriving. x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...