Monday, 29 August 2011

Wish List - September



I am constantly making lists; to do lists, shopping lists, if I can make a list for it I will! With summer nearly over...did it even arrive? And with September fast approaching,I've decided to try and cheer myself up by doing a little 'Wish List'. Here are a few things that have caught my eye recently and maybe with a bit of dedicated saving I might be able to purchase one or two *fingers crossed*! 

Shu Uemura's 
High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil (Enriched)


Here's a product that unless I won the lottery I doubt I would ever be able to justify purchasing. I have heard so many great things about this radiance-enhancing cleanser. It has antioxidant properties and is amazing at removing all traces of makeup and dirt. The main reason this appeals to me is that its enriched with nourishing oils that are great for hydrating your skin. My skin at the moment isn't dry but it seems a little dehydrated. Dry skin occurs when the skin is lacking oil whereas dehydrated skin is due to lack of moisture. Drinking gallons of water isn't going to help but some extra sips wont go amiss, all you need to do is look for products that help to lock in moisture as well as replacing it back deep under the skins surface.

Dior Skin Poudre Shimmer - Ultra Shimmering All Over Face Powder 

'Amber Diamond' 



I have been lusting after this product for forever! Dior's Amber Diamond is a luxury highlighter that brightens the skins complexion with thousands of tiny sparkles, giving just the right amount of pearlescent shine for a beautiful sheen.

Diesel Lovedose Eau De Parfum 


I recently tried this perfume whilst on holiday, seduced by the heart shape bottle but actually I found myself really enjoying the scent too. Loverdose is the new female fragrance from Diesel it’s marketed as 'An addictive and unique fragrance with top notes of mandarin and star anise, followed by a blend of rich vanilla and sensual dry woods in the base'. Maybe when I’m finished with my other perfumes I’ll think about buying this one.


Ren's Clear Calm 3 Total Clarity Day Fluid


This is a product that I have been tempted to buy on more than one occasion, a local shop near me sells Ren products and i've found myself unconsciously wandering in that direction a few times lately. The Clearcalm 3 is a light oil-free day fluid formulated to combat the appearance of blemishes, visibly control oil and leave skin looking clearer, healthier, even-toned and mattefied....what can't it do! :) 


Sleek's Nude Collection 



I can't wait for the launch of Sleek's Nude Collection! I think I’m going to be buying all of these  when they come out :)

 
Eco Tools Brush Set
            



The Set includes:

Large Eye Brush - Apply and blend shadows
Angled Crease Brush - Softly apply color to crease for definition.
Petite Eye Shading Brush - Use with deeper or accent colors for a bold look.
Highlighting Brush - Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
Smudge Brush - Smudge shadow and liner along lash line for a smoky look.
Cosmetic Case with Mirror - Conveniently store brushes.


Another product that I am definitely hoping to buy soon is the Eco Tools brush set. It’s a great size for travelling and its really affordable too! What's more impressive is that all the brushes are earth-friendly:

Highly sustainable bamboo handles.
100% cruelty-free, soft taklon bristles.
Recycled aluminium ferrules.
Natural cotton and hemp cosmetic case
Reusable storage pouch



Do you have any products that you've been wanting to purchase recently? Anything that you wish you could own? I'd love to know what's on your lists :) 


9 comments:

  1. i have dry skin as well but it scare me to buy something thats just putting oil on your face! even though its dry its still prone to spots!
    theres just no winning ha :).x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately the sleek nude collection!! Cant wait and also Liz Earle's Tinted moisturiser!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the brush set.I want to get my hands on some Laura Mercier primer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, Sleek's Nude collection looks amazing! First one I'm looking forward to! Shu Uemura's cleansing oil...in Asian terms...is not meant to be used just as a cleanser. It's supposed to be used through the double-cleansing method. Waterproof mascara, foundation, BB Cream can not be removed properly sometimes and cleansing oil dissolves and removes it really well. After that, you follow it with your regular cleanser. Hence, double-cleansing. So cleansing oil is meant to be used as a quick and easy but effective make-up remover. That's how I use mine and it prevents me from getting breakouts through clogged pores. Regular make-up removers aren't powerful enough to remove every trace. Hope that helps! Oh, I keep seeing Dior's Amber Diamond EVERYWHERE at the moment. Hasn't made me wanna get it though. What I'm lusting is Revlon's Matte blusher and either their Soft Nude lipstick or Rimmel's Nude Delight. And the Sleek Nude palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Artisthecure - Maybe a good moisturising face mask might help :) Have you tried the japanese My Beauty Diary sheet masks...they're great for adding moisture back into the skin without causing spots :) x

    Amy - Not long now the new Sleek collection is out on the 31st! and the Liz Earle in September :) I think they might sell out soon! Fingers crossed they'll be some left :) x

    The Make-up Fairy - Ooh yes i've heard great things about the Laura Mercier Primer, i'd love to know what you think when you've tried it :) x

    Bee - Oh wow thanks for letting me know :) I want to get the cleansing oil even more now :) hehe! I've just brought Revlon's Nude Attitude and will probably be doing a blog post on it soon, its great! I have yet to look at their blushers but i bet they're good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all things REN, sounds gorge!

    http://www.blog-me-beautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, if you google double-cleansing, there should be quite a few posts talking about it. In Asia, we use it as a pre-cleanser step. I think there's 6-8 products/steps used in Asian cleansing. Yeah, I'm really into nude make-up at the moment. Trying to find some FOTD tutorials on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sleek make up collections! Ive only bought the pout paint so far, but theres just something 'yummy' about all their products!

    Just found your blog thanks to N17's fb page!!

    www.pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emily - Yes I had a Ren Facial the other day and feel in LOVE with their whole range! :) x

    Bee - Thank you :) i'll definitely read up on it. Have you seen Lisa Eldridge's matchy matchy tutorial? Its more brown/beige but it might give you a few tips x

    Kirsty F - How did you find the pout paints? Yes and they're affordable which is fantastic! Ooh really :) Thanks for stopping by :) and following x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...