Wednesday, 31 August 2011

NOTD - Colour Me Happy


A slight summery twist on the dated 'French Manicure' bringing it up to date with a pop of colour....


Firstly I applied a light beige base coat


Then simply adding coloured nail varnish in place of the typical white tips. I used Berry by Barry M, 134 by Barry M, Blue Moon by Barry M and Candy Floss by Collection 2000




A clear top coat, I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails, and you're done :) 


I love this quirky twist :) A super easy colourful nail look that isn't too bold



7 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! It looks like "happy nails" to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I wonder if they're subtle enough to pass the 'no nail polish' rule at work.. :D
    Much love xo

    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercedes - Aw yes thats so cute! Happy Nails :) x

    MissMollie - Ooh maybe if you used really soft pastels it might work :) I hope you can get away with it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that look, so dainty and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look so cool! I went through a phase of painting coloured tips but never tried mulit coloured ones before! great idea!

    pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Artisthecure - Thank you :) its so quick and easy too! x

    Kirsty F - Thanks :) Its great for when you just cant decided what colour to use lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always fail at nails i so cant never get tips even haha!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...