Thursday, 11 August 2011

Nails Of The Day (NOTD) Marie Claire Magazine Free 'Ciate - Wait Until Dark'


The current month (September 2011) Marie Claire magazine has gone on a freebie overload! Offering a free full size Ciate Paint Pots in one of two shades, either 'My Fair Lady' or the one I managed to pick up 'Wait Until Dark'. Ciate Paint Pots are worth an impressive £9 each but Marie Claire didn't stop there! The magazine also includes a travel size Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner :) 

I have yet to try the conditioner but the nail polish is amazing and i've had so many complements wearing it :) I would say that its more of an Autumn/fall shade but I love it so much I wasn't willing to wait! Its a gorgeous, iridescent, deep purple shade with subtle flecks of light purple shimmer,ahh such a lovely shade. 


The nail polish application was flawless and I only needed two coats. The formula is quite thick and very smooth, the first coat was a little streaky but the second coat blended it all together creating a perfect opaque finish. Once dry, which took no time at all! I didn't have to use any of my fast drying top coat, the polish was faultless and glossy. 


I was really impressed with the quality and longevity of this Ciate nail polish, it being the first I have ever owned from this brand. I have been wearing Ciate 'Wait Until Dark' for three days now and I haven't had any chips! Only a little wear on the very tips of my nails but nothing to be fussed about ( you might be able to see this slightly in one of the images ). 

So paying £3.60 for a great magazine, fabulous nail polish and travel size conditioner is an amazing deal in 
my books! Definitely worth snatching up :) 


4 comments:

  1. This does look like a lovely colour - I got the nude one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this and wanted to get it straight away! Unfortunately, the Teso I went to only had the nude shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. £3.60 is such a great price for a magazine and nail polish combo. You got a really lovely colour, I am glad to see it is long wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel :) did you like the nude? They didn't have that one where i purchased the magazine x

    Bee oh no :( hopefully you managed to find it somewhere else :) x

    Holly yes so many lovely nail polishes are awful for chipping i was glad this one was so long wearing! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...