Friday, 2 September 2011

Heavy Metals


One of this season's must haves nail looks are metallic nails but metallics as a whole are also 'in'. Metal moments can instantly transform your look from drab to fab. Recently I’ve been loving highlighting the inner corners of my eye with a pop of gold or silver, it’s so simple but super effective. Another favourite of mine is to line my lower lash line with gold or silver eye shadows, perfect for adding a touch of wearable glitz and glamour.

My top metallic nail polishes are:


Nail Rock Metallic Designer Nail Wraps in gold and silver £6.70


Models own Nail Polish in Sterling Silver £5



17 Tinsel and Tiaras Limited Edition Nail Colour £1.50

Revlon Scented Nail Enamel
Ocean breeze £6.49


2true Glossy Wear Nail Polish No 9 Silver £1.99


Elegant Touch Limited Edition Metallic Nails £7.10


What do you think of this new trend? Will you be rocking metallics? :)



3 comments:

  1. Love the look of that Revlon! I like metallic nails too.
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post! I love the Revlon polish, might have to pop into Boots and pick that up. I just received Sterling Silver in my Models Own parcel today! I love it so much.
    Much love xo

    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry Blonde - Its gorgeous! I love Revlon polishes :) just picked up a new one today as they're on offer in Superdrug! £2 off i think x

    MisMollie - Me too they do great polishes and really nice shades too :) If you do go to Superdrug as Revlon Polishes are on offer...i'm not sure if its the same for Boots. Ooh fab! I hope you enjoy painting your nails :) i'd love to see a NOTD when you have :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...