Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Would You Only Ever Use Just Shampoo?

I don’t know anyone who doesn’t use a bit of dry shampoo now and again, especially for those days when your hair is looking a bit less than its best. So when I heard about Charles Worthington’s new Front Row Dry Conditioner I was really intrigued. Yes I have used leave in conditioners that add shine and nourishment to my hair hair but a dry conditioner? No, I had never really thought of it.

What I find really appealing about dry conditioner is that it claims to condition and soften hair without a greasy finish, which is the one thing you’re trying to combat by using dry shampoo in the first place! Most of the leave in conditioners I am using at the moment causes me to wash my hair more often and make my hair feel a little sticky sometimes.

One of the pitfalls that a few dry shampoos have is the visible whiteness that they sometimes leave, no one wants too look like they’re going grey! However, the dry conditioner promises an invisible finish when trying to tame and add a shine to the hair.

What’s more is that when I actually thinking about it, its true, I wouldn’t dream of using just shampoo when washing my hair. And after using dry shampoo my hair can occasionally feel quite dry; so maybe dry conditioner is needed too? Or is it just another unnecessary purchase? I’m thinking about try out a travel size version to see whether its worth it :)

If you want anymore information about Charles Worthington's Front Row range :
http://www.charlesworthington.com/hair-products/front-row-soft-and-smooth-dry-conditioner

Please let me know if this is something you'd like me to try out or if you have tried it yourself :) 

x X x

2 comments:

  1. This sounds intreaging! Mgiht have to give it a go. Thanks for the post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) your welcome, hopefully it wont be disappointing xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...