Friday, 8 July 2011

Oh My M.A.C

With a £10 Debenhams beauty card points voucher in hand, I decided I would spend it on a new item from MAC. On my journey to the store I was feeling quite restrained and had made up my mind, I would only be buying one thing, maybe a blusher or a lipstick…I wasn't sure. 

Well so much for restraint! I ended up buying a bit more than planned :)
All in all i purchased a blusher, a lipstick and two brushes.

The MAC makeup artist suggested the Blush Pink Swoon to me and at first I wasn’t really feeling it, I thought it was a little brighter than I could handle. However, I was willing to try anything and to my surprise it looked really natural on my skin and not as bright as in the pan (this is because its a sheer tone blush). It always amazes me how something looks much better on, I find this applies to clothes too! :)  So that was my first buy but I couldn't help myself and also snapped up a few more bits...

(blush in Pink Swoon - the picture hasn't really picked up its true colour)


A Creme Cup creme sheen bluey pink lipstick. I like this lipstick as it's a very wearable everyday shade,I thought it would go with a lot of different looks (that how I justified it to myself :) )

I also brought

A 224 tapered blending brush for controlled eye shadow application



and a 217 blending brush for shading and blending of colour or creamy products   


If you would like any reviews on these or any photos of what they look like on the face :) please just ask.

x   x  x

3 comments:

  1. Great buys! I really want to get some MAC brushes! Would love to know how you got on with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love the lipstick must remember the name, and I've always talked myself out of buying a 217 brush but I think it's got to be one of the most important eyeshadow brushes. Good buys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mybutterfly63 - Thank you, i'll do a review on them once i've used them for a week or so :) but my first impressions are that they're really good x

    Desi - Thanks :) the lipstick is gorgeous i must have worn it nearly everyday since i got it :) you should definitely go take a look at it and try it out :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...