Friday, 15 July 2011

Face of the Day Inspired by … Mary Kate Olsen

I have always loved the Olsen Twins, i think they're so naturally beautiful and adore their boho style. When i was little one of my all time favourite American TV programmes was 'Two of a Kind' ( oh how i loved that show :) )


 :) I have been obsessed with them ever since. 






















What i like about Mary Kate's look here is the shape of her eye shadow, she tends to wear it like this a lot. The way her eye makeup has been applied is quite rounded, with quite a lot of shadow underneath the lash line. I've never really applied my eye shadow in this way before, so it started off as an experiment :) and i really like the result. I haven't copied her look exactly ( i look nothing like her *sob sob* ), but have taken inspiration from her look and have put my little twist on it to suit my face shape and tone better. I hope you like it :) 








What I used ....

♥  Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
♥  Clinique Air Brush Concealer
♥  Dandelion Blush by Benefit
♥   Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
♥  Urban Decay Primer Potion
♥  Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Hustle
♥ Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Buck a golden brown to add a more warmth
♥ Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Dark Horse
♥ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
♥ Maybelline Falsies Mascara
♥ Mac Bare Again Super Supreme Lipstick
♥ Barry M Sugar Pink glitter 

x  X x 

4 comments:

  1. I love this look! Your makeup actually looks better than the O twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You look gorgeous Holly!
    That eye shadow look really makes your eyes POP!

    Keep it up girl

    Lots of love

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look gorgeous! It looks great on you! :D Envy your hair and eyes. I want waves and big eyes. *sobs* I'm Chinese so yeah, not gonna happen there. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much for the lovely comments :) :) I'll definitely wear this look more often now :) Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...