Thursday, 2 June 2011

Style Obsession- Mollie King

I came across a picture of Mollie King from the band 'The Saturdays' and instantly fell in love with her outfit. The bright purple colour-blocking blouse looked gorgeous paired with the cute high waisted shorts. Her makeup looks flawless and is perfect, without taking the focus away from the boldness of the clothes.

  

I am a huge fan of the colour-blocking trend and my bank balance is feeling the effects. Inspired by Miss King's ensemble




I found myself purchasing a bright pink top from the Red Herring clothing range in Debenhams. It's a dream to wear, the fabric is super soft and the gold and black zip detailing on the back adds a luxurious touch. Now all I have to do is find the perfect pair of shorts to wear with it…….. although I should probably have a rummage in my wardrobe first before bringing out my credit card again! If anyone has come across some bargains please let me know!


Hugs Holly
x  X  x

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Yay, for being your first follower. :Dx
    http://itsdstndx0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...