Saturday, 4 June 2011

OP| New Limited Edition Summer Collection...



I know the quality of OPI nail varnishes are amazing but at £12.75 for just one, I just can’t justify it somehow. The new OPI summer nail collection ‘Nice Stems’ caught my eye and I was seriously lusting over them. The collection includes four shades in a pink palette; from soft baby tones to hot, intense ones.






I Lily Love You is a sparkly bright pink, Play the Peonies is a soft pink,Come to Poppy is a coral pink, Be a Dahlia Won’t You? Is a flirty fuchsia. Don't you just love the floral inspired names!

According to Weiss- Fischmann,“Using different micas and glitters can give lacquer a 3-dimensional look,” and that “I Lily Love You is a glitter coat that can be layered over any of the other three shades to add a bright sparkle; or, it can be worn on its own for a subtle tint of pink with strands of glitter.”
So I was even more ecstatic to hear that you can also purchase these in mini form! And who ever really finishes their nail polish bottles. So I think I’m going to snap these mini bottles up and for only £12.75 for all four I think it's a bargain.


Available from http://www.lenawhite.co.uk/ soon.

Hugs Holly
x  X  x

2 comments:

  1. The plant pot packaging they come in is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Super girly :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...