Monday, 13 June 2011

Nails Of The Day (NOTD)


With the majority of my friends already home for the summer * sad face *, i've had a lot of time to wonder around the shops (quite dangerous for spending money when i shouldn't ). Feeling in the mood for summer i fancied getting some summer nail polish. I didn't want to get something too garish and this lilac colour seemed perfect, it kind of reminded me of ice cream for some reason, don't know why!

 The shade i brought was 308 Berry from Barry M :) In Superdrug, it was on offer * yay *, buy 2 for £5! So i also picked up 317 Blue Moon which is a lovely light blue shade :) 



I have found that the Berry is more pigmented as i only needed 1 or 2 coats, whereas the Blue Moon i needed 3 at least, but its still a lovely colour. 

I've been wearing the Berry polish for a few days now and its starting to chip on the tips but my hands undergo quite a lot. Overall i think Barry M polishes are great value for money :)

 Hope you found this helpful :) if anyone has any summer nail polish recommendations i love it hear them :) 
Hugs Holly 
xXX

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour I love it, I don't have this one but have a lot of other Barry M polishes and love them :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you :) yes they are good and great value for money too! Do you have a favourite you would recommend? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bright Pink you can see it in my OOTD post, its a lovely Barbie Pink, I have Peach Melba and Strawberry to try so excited to see what they are like as I love pastel colours :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. kl :) i love pastels too! Will have to have a look :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...