Thursday, 2 June 2011

My New Favourite Eyeliner!




Eyeliner can be super tricky and getting that perfect line can be difficult. I brought the ‘Flash eyeliner’ from Rimmel (it only comes in black I think) for just over £5 from Boots, in hope that a felt tip liner could help me get my technique up to scratch.

At first I was a little dubious purchasing it, as I was worried that it might dry up quickly but after a few weeks its still going strong and I’m improving each application. I think I’m getting slightly addicted now! The pen like design is easy to hold and I feel I can easily get a steady line.



I  find that the best technique for me is to start from the middle, slightly more towards the outer corner and work my way along in short applications. Starting in the middle first because this is where I want the line to be the thickest. The thinnest line is simple to do near the inner corner and the flick at the outer edge of the eye I found better to do at the end. It works great for getting very close to the lash line for an even line.





My only wish would be to have a refill pot that the end of the felt tip, which the nib could sit in to increase the lifetime of the liner, to prevent it drying out.

But it is definitely my new favourite eyeliner especially when in a hurry!

Let me know of your experiences with this product, I would love to hear about them!

I used Urban Decay’s Naked Palette for my eye shadow (new post to follow!)



Hugs Holly
x  X  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...