Thursday, 9 June 2011

TAG: What's In My Bag ...

I love watching/reading ‘What’s in my bag’ videos and blogs, I think everyone has a little nosiness in them! So I thought id add to the many out there with my own personal ‘what’s in my bag’ post…. I hope you enjoy it (however its not that exciting tbh)

1. Post a picture of the bag, purse, handbag, pocketbook [whatever you call it] that you are carrying. Now, don't you even think about going back there to your closet and getting your very favorite one or that cute little vintage clutch that you carried the last time you went out...I want to see the purse that you carried today!

2. Tell us how much it cost. Oh my, I know what you are thinking - a proper lady would never discuss matters of money, darling. Well, yes, but today we are gonna break that rule and tell. Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. And if there is a story that goes along with this purse, tell it.

Well this is my current handbag, I brought it from warehouse for about £35-40 I think, cant really remember, sorry. I used to work for warehouse as a retail/shop assistant, whatever you want to call it J and after staring at it for days I finally convinced myself to buy it. Its full of pockets and I can fit all my life into it J although I did a clear out the other day so its actually a lot lighter than it used to be!



So here’s what I have in it…
Clockwise from the top

Strawberries and cream umbrella from Marks and Spencer ( my mum brought this for me J )
Sunglasses from Primark – Bargain! And I live in them!
Vera Wang ‘Princess’ Perfume – my all time favourite perfume 
Hand sanitizer from Cuticura – which I brought from Wilkinson’s
My purse – Guess – I brought this in New York when I went with my mum
Hand cream from Soap and Glory
This months Glamour Magazine – brought it today (July audition) which came with a free mini benefit highlighter *yay*
Filofax – the one that was for donations to breast cancer 
Biro – I like to make lists J
Nivea lip balm
Feminine products tin lol


Also (but not in the picture)
Hair tie
Bobbi pin
Stamps (I love writing letters J )
Phone – I hate my phone grr cant wait to get an upgrade! 24 months contracts are too long!
Earrings
Barry M lip gloss
IPod and headphones

So there is my handbag contents...Sorry they're not that exciting!
I tag everyone who hasn't done this yet...I really want to see what everyone else has in their bags!






Hugs Holly
x  X  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...