Sunday, 12 June 2011

Guilt Free Chocolate!



If you’re a chocoholic like me then this is will be right up your street. Don't worry I’m not trying to ruin your diet. This is just one time when chocolate will actually help make our bikini bodies look better! There’s no better way to indulge in our favourite treat without spoiling our efforts to get fit for the summer.

Cadburys has teamed up with Anatomicals to produce a new range of mouthwatering beauty products, which smell just like chocolate. This limited edition collection includes a Chocolate Truffle Bath Crème (£3), Hazelnut smoothing Body Scrub (£4) and Toffee Body Butter (£4) I’m craving them already! All of these are based smell just like the flavours of Cadburys new Dairy Milk Bliss, yummy.



I brought the Hazelnut smoothing body scrub and it smells just like hazelnuts and not in that fake chemical way. I don't have many body scrubs thats why i brought it, but this has definitely made me more inclined to buy more in the future. It leaves my skin smelling lovely and smooth without breaking the bank.


If anyone can recommend any other body scrubs id love to hear about it :)  thanks for reading.


Hugs Holly
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...