Wednesday, 29 June 2011

FOTD

Face Of The Day - Summers Day 'Natural' Look

I don't really like wearing a lot of makeup when the weather is hot; I find it a bit uncomfortable. So today i've gone for a very subtle 'light' makeup. I've used less foundation that usual (just to give me that matte base) and have kept the eye's very soft. Hope you like it :)







Foundation - Lancôme Teint Idole Silky Matte 01
Concealer - Garnier Tinted Anti Dark Circles Roll On and Collection 2000
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola
Blusher - Benefit Dallas
Eye Shadow - Bourjois Mini's (great prices for eye shadow pans :) ) No. 47 ( light shimmery pink) and No. 52 (pink shimmery brown)
Mascara - Avon Super Shock Black
Lipstick - Mac Cream Cup

I'm sorry that the photo's aren't showing the makeup very well, the sun seemed to have washed the colours out :(




x X x

3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous, Hols! I also prefer a much lighter makeup look for the summer... it just feels more natural :)

    Love the pink lip !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! So natural looking! I think that's all it takes in the hot weather.

    Drop by my blog when you get a chance. Let me know what you think :]

    Thanks doll,

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le Beauty group and Anita thank you for your lovely comments :) Anita i'll have a look now :) thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...