Being at a festival can often mean too many late nights, endless partying and our beauty regimes going out of the window, all of which can leave our skin looking a bit disheveled. Here are a few things that I thought might be useful when thinking about what to take with you to a festival. Helping you to retain your festival beauty, without having to lug around a ton of products.
Its key to prepare before you go …
- For hair taming tricks use John Frieda 3 Day Straight; a semi permanent styling spray that will stop your hair from turning into a fizzy mess.
Once your there ….
- Sun cream is a MUST have, nobody looks good with sun burn! Simple’s sun sensitive protective facial lotion in SPF 30 or 50 is gentle for your skin and its perfect for applying under your makeup without looking shiny.
- My festival favourite has to be glitter! Collection 2000 and MUA have a great range of glitter eyeliners and Barry M’s Dazzles dusts can add that touch of sparkle.
- With less that inadequate showering facilities dry shampoo is the Holy Grail product for surviving a festival, Tresemme’s Refreshing Dry Shampoo is great for keeping your hair looking clean without leaving your hair looking dull and white. There are also simple things like plaiting your hair or wearing a stylish hat that can do the trick too.
- To prevent you getting ill and missing out on all the fun wet wipes and hand sanitizer are great ways to keep your hands hygienic.
- Don't for get to use makeup removing wipes especially on those late nights when you really cant be bothered to remove your makeup (you’ll regret it in the morning)
I hope that these few tips might be of some help if you’re planning on going to a festival this summer. I love to hear if you’re going to any :)