Friday, 10 June 2011

Discount Makeup Discovery




I love MAC products but I do sometimes have a little grumble about the cost of them, especially when you compare to how much they cost in America, maybe I should just emigrate! Anyways, I did find a website that sells cosmetics at a slightly more affordable price and if you love a bargain like me hopefully you’ll like this too. The products are authentic and there are soo many different of brands available, I spent hours looking at the mac stuff yesterday, probably when I should have been doing something else! So I thought I’d spread the word :) . But I’m still hoping for a miracle that the UK will catch up and follow US prices (dare I dream) anyway so the site is


The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the products themselves are too. The site sells discontinued products too but unsurprisingly they do come at a cost, but not much more :) worth it if you love it.

For example Mac Lip glass – Viva Glam VI – is $12.99

You’d pay about £12.50 in the UK!

Enjoy shopping :) I know I will :)
I love a bargain!

Hugs Holly
x  X  x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...