Saturday, 11 June 2011

21 QUESTIONS GET TO KNOW ME TAG

Ha Ha love this photo (from weheartit.com)

1. Are you named after anyone? No my mum just loved the name since she was little :)
2. When was the last time you cried? A minute ago i miss my family (I’m away studying at University)
3. Do you have kids? no
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I hope so :)
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sometimes but only with people that know me really well
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes and I have! Lol scary but amazing (one of my crazy spare of the moment things
7. What's your favorite cereal? Weetabix – quite boring I know
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Without trying to sound cheesy..their smile, and I believe you call tell a lot about someone from how they smile with their eyes
9. What is your eye colour? Brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, I run from horror movies!
11. Favorite smells? The smell after its just rained or freshly cut grass
12. Summer or winter? Summer
13. Computer or television? Computer as I don't have television, Demand TV is my lifesaver!
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? America
15. Do you have any special talents? I used to do a lot of athletics (sprinting) but I wouldn't call it a special talent
16. Where were you born? England
17. What are your hobbies? Listening to music, singing along and dancing to songs (mostly in my room lol) reading, my blog
Trying new products and trying out new makeup ideas, shopping * weakness * , laughing and being around friends and family
18. Do you have any pets? No :(
19. Favorite movie? Oh gosh that's something I forgot to put in my hobbies, I am kind of obsessed about film, so having to name just one….i’d never finish this TAG!
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes.. 3 brothers and one sister, all younger
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy, with a large loving family and hopefully helping others as a scientist working in the NHS or a science teacher.

I TAG anyone that want to do it too :) 
Leave a comment with a link to yours so i can get to know you too :)

Hugs Holly 
xXx

1 comment:

  1. hey i did your tag!! and love your blog! x
    http://girlaged21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment :) Thanks x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...